I think she got it from me. Dad was laughing at my hair yesterday morning...it was pretty bad. She looks cute.
Oh goodness. That hair flu has been going around. Carter had a pretty bad case of it this past weekend. He must of caught it from Gramma.
Yeah, Carter had it all right. His hair was pretty funny Saturday morning. That hair flu sure is going around! Grampa hasn't caught though...I wonder why?
I have that everyday. Don't ever get a perm.
That is way too funny but also way too cute!
Cracks me up! That's kind of what my hair looks like when I sleep with my hair wet!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think she got it from me. Dad was laughing at my hair yesterday morning...it was pretty bad. She looks cute.
Oh goodness. That hair flu has been going around. Carter had a pretty bad case of it this past weekend. He must of caught it from Gramma.
Yeah, Carter had it all right. His hair was pretty funny Saturday morning. That hair flu sure is going around! Grampa hasn't caught though...I wonder why?
I have that everyday.
Don't ever get a perm.
That is way too funny but also way too cute!
Cracks me up! That's kind of what my hair looks like when I sleep with my hair wet!
Post a Comment