Friday, June 01, 2007

Sunflowers in June

There is a sunflower field down the street from us. We pass it every time we go to Walmart (which is almost every day).

Notice the bug on this sunflower. He was just chillin' until I came along and stuck my camera in his face. Sorry, Mr. Bug. You're cute. And you're lucky. You live in a sunflower field. Except, your neighbors suck.


Sunflowers remind me of Jean Watson. Jean Watson was my Girl Scout leader in Cedarville. She had some sunflowers at her house. I used to sneak seeds when she wasn't looking. I think it was alright that I ate some, but I was afraid of her. Well, not really afraid, just eager to be the best Girl Scout she ever knew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you must have been her favorite scout! I still can't believe you rode in the camper with the window open and her and her husband smoking up a storm...all the way from California to Wyoming, and you didn't puke!!! How'd you do that?

I like your sunflower pictures...and the bug is sorta cute. Cuter than your thpiders and far ants.