I think Chloe had better hide while the dishwasher is being loaded...
You really have a good opportunity to teach her how to load the dishwasher now while she's wanting to do it. Trust me, later on she's not going to want to go anywhere NEAR it. It's just like taking naps when you're a kid, you fight them and fight them, then grow up and beg to get to take a nap. I think we're wired wrong.
7 comments:
My guess is a dish washer.... Little Sis, What is your guess....????
LOL!
Where the toys supposed to be in there?
I think Emily helped her Mom with the dishes :)
I think it is funny that Chrissy owned that Tigger bowl even before Emily was a glint in her eye....
Emily put the toys in the utensil thingy. And no, they weren't supposed to be there.
Yep, UL is right AGAIN! Good boy!
I think Chloe had better hide while the dishwasher is being loaded...
You really have a good opportunity to teach her how to load the dishwasher now while she's wanting to do it. Trust me, later on she's not going to want to go anywhere NEAR it. It's just like taking naps when you're a kid, you fight them and fight them, then grow up and beg to get to take a nap. I think we're wired wrong.
Post a Comment