Saturday, June 09, 2007

Do You Sudoku?

I do.
I like the challenging ones.
Hey, Mom! Wanna play?

5 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

I have never played the ones with the circles. I am addicted to the regular sudoku though.

Mama Mia said...

Yeah, Charlottalove and I compete daily to see who gets to do the one in the newspaper first. Sometimes Little Boy Blue will "finish" them out for me too. I've never seen the ones with circles though.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

The ones with circles are found in the little books you can get at Walmart. Some of the books have them towards the back. Instead of 9 squares, there are 16. And instead of numbering 1-9, you number 1-16. The circles create an 'X' shape in the puzzle, and the numbers 1-16 can't repeat. Hard to explain. It's fun. It takes me several days to finish one.

Anonymous said...

I carry a little Sudoku book in my purse so that when I'm stuck somewhere (like while I was waiting for Kelly to get two root canals done at the dentist's office) I can whip it out and "play". Fun!

Anonymous said...

I like it cause the answers are in the back of the book. I seem to always do better if I check the answers before I do the puzzle.