Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pictures from Today

Here are some pictures of Kelly's cuties.

Here's Caiden. You'd never know he had just been crying. What a faker.
And here is Corgan. He was playing with brown Play-Doh, making it into a balloon shape.
I can't not show photos of Ms. Em. The "shirt" she's wearing is actually a dress, size 3-6 months. I'm just making sure I use her clothes as much as possible before they go in a box for whoever has the next girl.
Aww, she has pretty little curls.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Miss Em have a boo-boo on her nose? Dirt? I hope it's dirt.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Caiden! He looks a lot like Corgan in this picture. Corgan's picture makes me want to kiss the back of his neck! Good pictures Chrissy! Hope you and Kelly had fun today.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Yeah, it's a boo-boo. She skinned her nose on the sidewalk Monday.

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness. I love those pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

We went to Kelly's house last night. I got to hold Caiden for a while until he got hungry. He so so cute and he is such a sweet baby. Corgan and Carter were running around the house playing. Nick and Kelly made some yummy brownies.

Kelly showed me how to give Aaron the Myoden shot. I was a little nervous but I DID IT!!! Thanks, Kelly.

Nice pictures Chrissy. I like the pic of Emily's curls.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Nana. That is a great picture of Caiden. I love his smile.

Charlotta-love said...

Chrissy, You are getting good with that camera. Puts my pictures to shame!