
Caption this.
And by the way, Happy Mother's Day! I tell ya, I'm enjoying this motherhood thing. It's a hoot. Except in the middle of the night. Then it's not so much a hoot. But the smiles and kisses and hugs and laughs and chatter all make up for it.
7 comments:
I want Nana to kiss me right here, then I will snatch her glasses...hee-hee.
If I try hard enough, I can give myself a dimple.
ME!!! You think I did that??
Couldn't have been ME!!!
I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, and you can't prove anything.
Besides, I'm way to cute to have done it...
What is it you think I did anyway?
Oh! Are you looking at my feet? Aren't they too cute!!! You can't see them???? Well, just take my word for it, they are cute and unencumbered by shoes.
By the way, Little Sis has the cutest grandkids with or without shoes. I just wish I lived in Texas so I could see more of them.
Oh, another thing. Little Sis is the best sister. I was always getting her in trouble when we were little and now I am soooooo sorry and wish I could think of something really, REALLY nice to do for her to make up for it. Any suggestions????
"Candy?"
Post a Comment