These were taken at Bodega Bay. As we drove up to park the car, we got a spectacular view of the ocean! Mom made a comment about how big it is. It is big! It's like we forgot about just how massive it is. It was awesome!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Too bad it was sooooo windy that afternoon. Emily and I stayed in the car while Grumpa and Mommy went down to take pictures. Uncle Larry and Aunt Silla stayed in their car too. They get to see the ocean any time they want. It was good to be able to see the ocean again and be amazed at it's size and constant movement. Love the pictures, Chrissy.
Big Bro. Ummm, the steam, yeah, that was your breath. I always thought the ocean sorta stunk, and then I realized that was your breath, too. I love you anyway.
5 comments:
Too bad it was sooooo windy that afternoon. Emily and I stayed in the car while Grumpa and Mommy went down to take pictures. Uncle Larry and Aunt Silla stayed in their car too. They get to see the ocean any time they want. It was good to be able to see the ocean again and be amazed at it's size and constant movement. Love the pictures, Chrissy.
Yep, and it is fun to watch the sun set into the big water. Sure makes a lot of steam as it goes into the water.
Big Bro. Ummm, the steam, yeah, that was your breath. I always thought the ocean sorta stunk, and then I realized that was your breath, too. I love you anyway.
Oooh, she's mean!
So powerful!
Post a Comment