Emily has some sort of a cold or something and it has manifested itself in her face. She has weepy, pink eyes and a runny runny nose. Plus she's drooling, so her face is always wet. Poor baby.

Here she is cursing the cold in her best Italian accent: "Gettouttahere."


I just looked at that last picture up close. How gross - I should have wiped her nose before I took the picture. But at least you get an idea of what she looks like all day long. I do wipe her nose, a lot! She comes to expect it though, especially right after she sneezes. She'll sneeze and then look at me like, "Alright, come get this booger."
7 comments:
Poor baby! I feel so sorry for her. She looks miserable and yet she's smiling in the last picture, like nothing's wrong. I hope she's better soon. Wipe her nose, then give her a smooch from Nana.
Poor thing! I really hope she feels better soon.
This is where the "older sister" role vs. the "mother" role wins. Most of the time the mom gets the last say or the biggest piece of pie...but the mom also gets the runny noses.
But maybe Uncle Jason wants to help out...
isnt the snotty face the worst? ick
Looks like she is manifesting her sadness for me leaving in a very strange way...
Poor girl.
You left in a very strange way, Jason? It seemed normal to me. I mean, you packed your things and left. And you even left a few things behind.
oh yea and that pic of emily cursing her cold is making me laugh!
Post a Comment