Okay, so I'm looking at everyone's My Heritage celebrity look-alikes and it's making me depressed. At least you guys look like women! I felt inspired that perhaps I could submit another photo and maybe I'd look like more women than men. Not so! This time I looked like ONE woman and the rest were men. Brendan Frasier? Colin Firth? Rudy Giuliani? Is this a joke? Is someone rigging this? Come on! I know I look at least somewhat like Nancy McKeon from Facts of Life. I think I'll go hide.
Update: I just tried again with a really bad photo of me and now I look like Brad Pitt and Patrick Swayze. Does anyone have a picture of me where I don't look like a man?
9 comments:
Hey be glad that you don't look like a guy who looks like a girl who looks like a guy....
You know what I mean. :P
okay my sister (who is really pretty by the way) did one too last night and the only reason why she picked the collage with 4 photos was because the other people were so UGLY! oh my goodness...they said she looked like this one old guy with bad teeth and wrinkles everywhere. dont feek bad, if you look at my page you will notice that it has a lot to do with the position of the face as well....I dont look a thing like those people!
OKay this is Danielle....I didn't realize I was under my sisters name.
LOL, I was just about to see who TJ was.
LOL! I imagine you did specify the correct gender when you uploaded your photo, right? Don't feel bad, I'm a Hollywood hag - no pretty women in my look alikes!
THat is so weird!!! I'll see if I can't figure it out for ya....
send in a pic of your feet......
Well, tried the feet and no one matched.
I am starting to think Uncle Larry has a soft spot for feet.... some might say the word "kinky"....
Post a Comment