Thursday, December 21, 2006

Daddy is FUN!

Emily gets so excited when Rob comes home from work. He barely has time to put his things down before she's crawled up to him wanting to be picked up. No matter how crabby she is during the day, she always cheers up when she sees him. I love it!

Rob started pushing her around in a laundry basket. She thought it was pretty neat.
Sometimes she'll just lay there and let Daddy kiss on her and love on her. She's so sweet. I love watching these moments. It warms my heart.

Of course, Momma time is great, too. She loves to pull my hair. Sometimes she'll just run her pudgy fingers through my hair, and other times she yanks on it. Ouch! I like to tickle her face with my flowing locks and she giggles. I think she's longing for the day when her hair is long enough for piggy tails. I can't wait for that, either! I can't believe I'm saying that...
She says "Dada" a lot. I asked her if she could say "Momma" and she just laughed. Like it was funny. Ha, I feed you, Little Girl. I change your stinky diaper. I bathe your dirty bum. You better respect me.

2 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

I love the pictures! Hey, I need you to email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card. charlottalove@gmail.com (Don't give that address out to spammers...)

Anonymous said...

oh how sweet is that! Evan runs up to David when he comes home too. Babies are the best...I love this age!