Emily has decided to try a new diet. I'm assuming that she thinks she's too fat or something. Maybe she overheard me talking about how her feet were oozing out of her shoes. Or maybe it was when I told her I loved all her chins. Whatever the reason, she's chosen the indoor formula that Purina offers. I guess she's noticing that we don't get out much and that's why she decided the indoor formula was best. I told you, she's smart. She LOVES the taste and recommends it to all her friends. She will absolutely cry her eyes out if anyone tries to take away her new food.

4 comments:
Hey Chrissy... I followed you over from BF:)!!
Hilarious! I've got the opposite problem here... a chihuahua that eats the baby's food when I turn away. They're both '4 legged' creatures at least (for now, although Emily looks to be almost a full fledged 2 legger these days!!), it can't do too much harm, right?!
Me? Well, I was told I was more of a dog food lover... to each his own right?!
Erica
Too funny!!! Elizabeth does the same thing. We've had to move the cat food because of it.
At least she's getting protein. Got to look on the positive side! But whew! Bad breath!!!!
Post a Comment