Okay, here is Emily in her Christmas dress and hat. Aunt Kelly got it for her last year for Christmas. She's not very happy about being in it.
Emily loves the walking toy thingy that she borrowed from Corgan. She just cruises around the livingroom. She doesn't know how to turn yet. I guess it's not like riding a bike, you know, where you lean in the direction you want to go. She leans and leans, but still goes straight.
Emily has learned to form her boogers into letters. Here she has formed the letter 'A'. She's so smart.
She woke up from her nap and ended up with bed head. And the letter 'A' on her chin. She's saving that piece for later...
She's like a little bird when it comes to feeding time. She is a very good eater!
Emily's friend Elizabeth comes over to play. They are learning to share. Or I should say EMILY is learning to share. She's not very good at it and she'll tackle you if you take what's hers. She'll tackle you even if it's yours and she wants it. It's a work in progress.
Poor Elizabeth... Emily wants whatever Elizabeth has. Like I said, she'll tackle ya.
But Elizabeth still loves Emily and shows great patience. It's almost like she's saying, "Hang on a sec, girlie."
8 comments:
How Cute!!!!!
GREAT pictures!!! I love the ones of the girls together! What sweet kids!!!!
Are you going to have Emily get her picture taken with Santa this year?
Nick, likes the photo with Emily pulling Elizabeth away. It's so hard to share. MINE, MINE, MINE!!
I don't know if we'll get her photo done with Santa. That would require us going to the mall and fighting the crowds. I'm such a scrooge!
I would give ANYTHING for Nico to eat like that!!! He clamps his mouth shut and grins at my frustration! I guess he'll figure it out sooner or later! She's gorgeous!
Is it just me or does Emily look like she's saying "I can't put my arms down, wahhhh" in the picture with her red dress? I love all of the pictures! She cracks me up!
how funny...evan is having the hardest time sharing too...even with me.
Aww those are so cute! Gosh Emily is a fasy learner. Cohen isn't even crawling yet.
Post a Comment