Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hmmmm...

I can't seem to post pictures. I've got several. So I guess I'll just describe them and you can use your Imagination to view them.

Okay, there's this one where Emily is being totally cute and she's got drool on her chin. Then there's this other one where she's being adorable. That one probably shows drool on her chin, too. There are a couple of pictures where Emily is playing with Elizabeth and they're fighting over the same toy.

So there you go, pictures of Emily. I hope that you imagined them as cute as the actual photos.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

I HATE IT WHEN I CAN'T POST PICTURES!!!!!! I can only imagine the cuteness that is Emily. She's a total doll.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Larry will want to know if she has shoes on in the pictures that you are describing...
Hope you are able to post pictures SOON. Wipe her chin and then give her a smooch from Nana.

Anonymous said...

oooooooooh LOVE THE PICS...they are great. :) ha

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Umm, no shoes. I'm pretty sure of it. Sorry, Uncle Larry.

Anonymous said...

No shoes and no pants!! If Em could have it her way she would be running around naked.

Anonymous said...

I liked the first cute one the best!

Anonymous said...

I think she looks like her mom.... but I like the pic where she has her shoes on..... sigh....

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Larry, you found the picture with her shoes on? Yeah, those are my favorite shoes.