
Here is our first official family picture (notice the
shoes. Fancy, huh?). This will not be the photo that we include with our Christmas cards. Neither will we include the other picture that Rob didn't smile in. And it won't include the picture where we are all washed out by a white background. All in all I'm pleased with the pictures, but I wish we were given more choices of the family pictures.
And here's my cutie patootie. I love all her chins. Her little feet were oozing out of her shoes. She has short, fat feet. I promise, I tried to get her to wear a hair bow, but she refused! Ah, she is my little girl.
7 comments:
We think Emily looks very cute in her red dress. Too bad about the bow.
cute kid.... (like the shoes)
CUTENESS! My family portrait consists of me, a frog, and a fish. Also, no bows. :o)
so dang cute...love both the pics...but that one of emily is soooooooo adorable.
What a doll!!! At least Rob is sort of smiling. Better than Travis's "Chandler" look. Sheesh.
Very Cute!!! I'm glad Emily enjoyed herself. She's a doll!!!!
Awwww I love those pictures!
Post a Comment