For some reason you can't enlarge the last photo. She's blowing a raspberry.
yea I tried to enlarge it and it wouldt do it. I could tell what she was doing anyway. such a cute pic.
She is growing up so fast. Does she like to wear any kind of dress?
she is growing up, and I love watching! i would be honored for you to join the girls and me. email me at lora_magaldi@yahoo.com and i'll send a proper invite.
She's more like her mommy than we all thought!
That is so funny! She is a cutie pie!
hey I have a party invitation for ms emily but cant send it b/c I dont have an address I just called kelly to get it but there was no answer....so...if it doesnt get to you in time then evans party is this sat. at kellys at 2:00 pm...please come!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
For some reason you can't enlarge the last photo. She's blowing a raspberry.
yea I tried to enlarge it and it wouldt do it. I could tell what she was doing anyway. such a cute pic.
She is growing up so fast. Does she like to wear any kind of dress?
she is growing up, and I love watching!
i would be honored for you to join the girls and me. email me at lora_magaldi@yahoo.com and i'll send a proper invite.
She's more like her mommy than we all thought!
That is so funny! She is a cutie pie!
hey I have a party invitation for ms emily but cant send it b/c I dont have an address I just called kelly to get it but there was no answer....so...if it doesnt get to you in time then evans party is this sat. at kellys at 2:00 pm...please come!
Post a Comment