Friday, November 03, 2006

Veggie Poofs and Bloody Noses

Emily fed herself veggie poofs! I've been giving them to her for a couple of days and she loves to "chew" on them. She'd been trying to grab them but couldn't seem to pinch them in between her thumb and forefinger. Once she got that down, she couldn't seem to get them in her mouth. They'd usually end up on her chin. So today, she did it! She fed herself veggie poofs!



We were playing on the floor earlier and she was "honking" my nose and she stuck her finger up my nose and scratched it up there with a razor-like fingernail, which I just cut a couple days ago. After laying there looking at each other for a couple of seconds with an "uh oh" look, the blood started to flow. It didn't bleed for very long, but we got a good laugh at me sticking TP up my nose. I'm guessing she thought it was funny since just a couple of days ago I was wiping her nose with TP and she HATED it. She must have been thinking, "Okay Black Bart. Now you get yours!"
Sorry, no photos of the bloody nose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seriously couldn't stop laughing about the bloody nose! How funny!!!!