Emily is really cranky today. She may be teething. She may be working on another cold. I don't know. She's snotty and drooly and she cries a lot. In fact, she's in her highchair right now being a...how should I put it...butt nugget (thank you, Kelly). So, I thought I'd take a break from her cranky butt and look at some CUTE photos of her and play with the coloring. It's fun. Making a color photo black and white adds emotion.
But first, let's check on Emily to see how she's doing...

Anyway...



2 comments:
It is amazing the difference black and white makes!! Sorry she's being a butt nugget. Maybe it's something in the air. Corgan isn't being too smurfy either.
Sorry that she is not feeling good. I had sick and cranky boys all week. One is teething, the other had strep/bronchitis and the last is 3 but going on 13 (attitude).
Post a Comment