I guess you can't post comments on my blog. I'm not sure why. I am, however, comforted by the fact that all my fans have been unable to post lately because of some technical something on my blog site, rather than it being lack of interest. I was thinking no one was visiting my blog and that I was talking to no one. After talking to Mom, I found out that a couple of people have tried to comment on my blog but it didn't work. So, this is something I'm looking into.
Since no one can comment, I feel I have the freedom to post whatever I want and nobody can say anything about it.
*I'm not wearing shoes today. I'm trying to think of the last time I wore shoes and I can't remember.
*I should be packing for our trip to Austin for Thanksgiving at River and Renee's house, but I'm blogging. Blogging and blog surfing. You should try it, it's super duper.
*I have taken about 2500 photos since getting a camera for my birthday. Wanna guess who's the main subject?
*Emily loves playing with dolls. I don't know what to do about this...
*I'd much rather fold baby clothes than mine and Rob's clothes. (Her clothes are folded and put away, ours are in a pile on the floor)
*I'd much rather dress Emily than myself. Some days she is dressed to the socks ('cause we don't wear shoes at our house) and I'm still in my PJs. Today would be one of those days.
*I haven't started my Christmas shopping.
Thank you.
1 comment:
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......
PANT..... PANT......
PUT YOUR SHOES ON.....
I am so glad you have your comment fixed......
sigh......
Post a Comment