(Plus, it gets me out of the house at least once a week)
The first part of class is, of course, the warm up. They run around and gallop and have a good time.
I think she really likes this little boy. His name is Landry. She talks about him during the week.
She can hang on that bar longer than I can...
Look how her toes are gripping that beam!
Ta-dah!!! She just finished her floor routine, which was a jumping forward roll onto a wedge (which basically helps her roll forward. It's shaped like a cheese wedge.), then a donkey kick that will eventually turn into a hand stand when she gets stronger, a monkey kick that will morph into a cartwheel, a crab walk, and it ended with an assisted backward roll. She told the instructor that she wanted to do it by herself, which she did until the backward roll. Big stuff!


5 comments:
That is awesome! I'm so proud!!
So cute! It looks like she had an absolute blast! How fun! :)
So cool!
Yeah Em! I think that is so cool.
It was fun watching her and the other olympians do their stuff. So cute! Smooches!
Post a Comment