Emily stayed with her Grandma Hill last night. Is it bad that I enjoyed a quiet-ish home last night?
And I enjoyed saying all the bad words I wanted to without having to worry about someone repeating what I just said.
Oh really now, do you think I say BAD words?
I walked around the house saying things like "butt butt butt" and "that's just dumb!" and "stupid!" It was very liberating. And on my way home from dropping Em off at her grandma's, I told the other idiot drivers on the road that they were idiots. In a loud voice! Usually I just say it quietly or just end up saying, "Dude!". But yesterday I really let those idiot drivers have it. Well, as much as I could give with the windows up and a sleeping baby in the back. But still...
4 comments:
You're totally in the clear. I'm sure every mother that's reserved around her children (like she should be) feels that little bit of freedom when the kids are at daycare, or school, or even grandma's. I know when I have kids and they're gone for a little bit, that will be the moment that I waste no time, strip butt naked and sit on the couch eating ice cream right from the carton! hehe
L.O.L. The things to forward to when I'm a mom!
LOL. I fell you
When your older brother, Aaron, was just barely talking, his first sentence was, "Daddy, you're a fart". I knew I had to watch my potty mouth.
Post a Comment