I'm trying to catch up on blogging today. Avery is asleep and Emily is eating her lunch. So I'll quickly tell you about the circus we went to last week!
It was Emily's first circus, and mine, too. But I was more interested in watching Emily watch the circus.

We loved the elephants.

And the tigers were awesome! Emily thought they were cute.

The motorcycles in the cage were so cool! There were seven of them in there all at once! Crazy!!!

We had seats in the nose-bleed section, but we still had a good view.

The circus was fun. But don't buy
souvenir cups from the vendors there. They are EXPENSIVE and they leak.
5 comments:
Looks like you had a fun time. I think I was about Emily's age the last time I went to a circus. Oh, wait, Make A Circus came to Michael's kindergarten class and taught the kids to juggle and be clowns and stuff, then they put on a really cute show...now that was a FUN circus! Sidenote: the women didn't shave their armpits - looked gross when they put their arms up in the air, which they did A LOT! Sorry, I'll stop now.
I love elephants!
Wouldn't it be funny if we went the same day? It was fun...and everything was so expensive. I love Emily's espression. So in awe of it all.
We took our boys there last Saturday and they had so much fun! It was also our first time going to the circus. I felt like a little kid. Aaron and I actually enjoyed it.
Cool! We have not taken our kids before to the Circus.
Post a Comment