Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Little Food Critic

Avery loves to eat. As if you didn't already know that. She's still adjusting to baby food, though. We're still introducing new foods to her and so far she loves everything she's eaten. Except today. Today we tried PEAS. Dun-dun-dunnnn.

*sigh* "So what do you have for me this time? Something icky looking. I already don't like it. It looks like something I'd deposit in my diaper."
"Yeah, I don't like it. It's yicky."
*gag* "Oh, I'm gagging! And salivating like a bulldog. Gross!"
She actually puked after trying the peas. She did try three bites of it until her body rejected it.
So...on to something we DO like!!! Sweet Poh-tay-toes!
"I approve of this vegetable. It's sweet!"


See the blur of the feet? That means she's very happy!

Verdict: Peas = Puke. Sweet Potatoes = Smiles.

3 comments:

Nana said...

Funny, funny Avery! Peas are good, especially in potato salad!

Arwen said...

OMG I miss her already! *nibbles her little baby toes* she is just too cute! One day she will like peas, they are yummy!

Kelly said...

I loved seeing the girls yesterday! They are so awesome. I love snuggling Avery and laughing at Emily's cuteness. What good kids.