Wednesday, July 15, 2009

8 Months?

Wha? Where'd the time go? Someone asked me last week how old Avery was and I said six months. Nana had to correct me and say no, she's seven-almost eight months old. I should know that!

She's standing up while holding on to the furniture. She is very brave! She will hold on with one hand and balance for a bit and then sits down. Yesterday she pulled herself up to a stand at the coffee table and thought that was probably the coolest thing ever! She pounded on the table with her hands and laughed and squealed in delight. It was so fun to watch her discover a new frontier!

Oh man, I dread the walking...

I caught the girls sitting together watching TV last night. They were kind of doing the same thing; putting their fingers in their mouths. They had just bathed and were smelling pretty sweet and were feeling pretty good. I love these moments.

She and Emily are becoming better friends. They play better together (not great, but at least they're playing together).

3 comments:

Arwen said...

Wow...8 months old *sigh* time has gone by fast, haha. And look at those rolls! They are just too cute!

Shauna said...

What darling girls! I miss those cute baby days! It was fun checking up on your family.

Terri said...

wow 8 months already!