Okay, so Emily has some issues with Avery. She doesn't like to get too close to her, unless it was her idea. She will sometimes rub her head or give her a kiss on her head, but if you ask her to pose in a picture next to Avery, forget it!
Annnd, she's had enough. Poor Avery just wants Emily to like her.
Aww... I understand. When Nate was born, Anna wouldn't go near him for the first week. Then something clicked and she wouldn't stay away from him - to an extreme. Now, a year later, he is still her favorite person, but she isn't so crazy around him. She was younger than Emily when Nate was born, so I really suspect that Emily will come around longer. Protect your time with Emily, but I wouldn't put too much pressure on her concerning Avery. She will come around in her timing! And yea - don't stress out! Just talk to her about how much fun it is to have a sister! They are both SO cute!
5 comments:
I am sure she will get used to her soon Chrissy. Don't stress yourself so much over it.
Aww... I understand. When Nate was born, Anna wouldn't go near him for the first week. Then something clicked and she wouldn't stay away from him - to an extreme. Now, a year later, he is still her favorite person, but she isn't so crazy around him.
She was younger than Emily when Nate was born, so I really suspect that Emily will come around longer.
Protect your time with Emily, but I wouldn't put too much pressure on her concerning Avery. She will come around in her timing! And yea - don't stress out! Just talk to her about how much fun it is to have a sister!
They are both SO cute!
She will get used to having a new baby around eventually, she's probably a bit jealose..I would be too if my sister was that cute!
This is nicole by the way, check out my blog!!
http://rangers-tail.blogspot.com/
I couldn't figure out how to follow yours?!
Avery looks like Rob. It is so evident in these photos. Ahhhh one of each.
Cute pictures!! Don't worry they will be best pals soon enough.
Post a Comment