Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Forgot...

I had forgotten...
  • how much babies cry. And cry. And cry.
  • how cute babies are when they cry. Even in the middle of the night.
  • how much babies pee and poop. I went through four diapers in under three minutes the other day because I thought she was done peeing and pooping.
  • that you have to be SUPER fast when you change a newborn's diaper or you get pee'd on. Or pooped on.
  • how tiny little babies' clothes are.
  • how tiny little babies are.
  • how chapped my lips get from kissing chubby cheeks and chins.
  • about all the little toys that get strewn about the house. They are now mixed in with big girl toys.
  • how much you DON'T get done during the day with a tiny baby attached to me.
  • how much I appreciate a daily shower.
  • how much babies want to nurse.

No comments: