"Want to hold you!"
"Mirror, mirror, on the wall..."
"What's the matter with your face?" Seriously, she asked me this one time and I had to run to a mirror to see what she was talking about. I think I was just frowning and she wanted to know what was wrong.
"I can't like that."
"I'm.a.robot. Robot. Robot." while walking around with either a box or a hamper on her head.
And when the phone rings, "I got it!!!!" while running around looking for the phone. Think she's copying someone?
"Want to follow me?" Usually when she wants something in the kitchen.
"Want to play with Emmy?"
"I love you! Want a kiss? Want a hug?" Awww, melts my heart every time.
"Avery's heart go woah-woah-woah." She went with me to my checkup the other day and was fascinated by the doppler.
"Want to color?" and then I ask, "You want me to color?" and she enthusiastically says, "Okay! Come on!" like it was all my idea in the first place. Rob and I fall for this all the time.
I'll say, "Time for a bath!" and she'll fold her arms across her chest and say, "NO!" and walk off in a huff. Ooooh, attituuude!
And the latest funny...we were looking at my tummy, talking about Avery being in there, about my streeeetched out belly button, and Emily says, "Want to look at your boobies?" No, I don't want to look at my boobies. "Want to see?" she asks. "Not so much, Em. Thank you."
Sometimes she'll be talking, and then insert a sentence of gibberish, and then repeats it exactly. Like it's her own language or something.
"I've got a secret!" and I ask, "What is it?" and she says, "Shhh!"
3 comments:
Emily is so dang cute and I love how much she is talking. I can't believe that Avery will be here so soon! Do you need anything?
Cute!
I love hearing the little ones talk. Some of the things they say just cracks me up! Eric has been doing that lately. You take care and let us know if you need anything. :)
Post a Comment