Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Chef

I took these photos in September and I forgot to post them! Shame on me.

Emily has a Dora the Explorer kitchen. She loves to "cook" things for us to eat. My mom made some cute felt food for Emily to play with when she cooks in her kitchen. On this day, she made me some cookies.

First, turn the oven on...
Check the recipe...
Use your spatula and oven mitt.
Give orders to the kitchen help. "You look the other way while I pick this cookie up off the floor and serve it anyway!"
I was presented with a tray of cookies.
Oh goodness, I just love watching her mouth when she talks. I get lost in its cuteness and then she has to repeat and repeat things and then I get to watch some more.

Time to clean up!

2 comments:

hj45uyb4uy45yv3tv3wetfcv5j76 knn7 said...

Seeing the play kitchen reminds me of my childhood. Me and my best friend would fight over who got to make the eggs.

Kelly said...

How freaking sweet is that?! I love it!!!!