I've been keeping myself busy by...doing crafts! I know, it's not my usual thing, but I've come across several blogs that have inspired me to make stuff. I'll take photos later to show you what I've done.
I've been wanting to paint Emily's fingernails for some time now. I know *gasp* me wanting to do girlie things with my daughter. But anyway, I had bought this tiny little bottle of pink polish a couple months ago and I actually had misplaced it for a while, but I found it and had it on the bathroom counter. Emily kept seeing it and saying, "Hey, what's this stuff?" I explained it was paint for her fingernails. She'd keep seeing it each time we'd visit the bathroom (for me, not her) and she'd keep asking, "What's this stuff?" So I handed her the bottle. Guess what. She absolutely freaked out. Seriously. She wouldn't touch the bottle, wouldn't look at the bottle, so I'm guessing she won't be allowing me to paint her nails (unless she's asleep, heehee). She is so much like me, it's scary.
Nana bought Emily this I Spy book a couple weeks ago that has Disney movie friends and heroes in it. Emily loves this book and we read it every night before bed and at naptimes. So, I decided to see how she'd do watching some of these movies that the friends and heroes come from. Emily's not much for sitting through a movie, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Right now she is glued to the TV watching Toy Story. She recognizes the characters and gets very excited to see them animated. She's especially excited to see Buzz Lightyear.
My belly is still growing and growing. I think I've grown a lot since last week. I'll take a pic today. Avery moves and kicks often, which is too cool. I love that part of pregnancy. I don't like the heart burn or back aches or the feeling that my belly button is stretching beyond its limits and turning itself inside out. Other than those things, nothing is new.
1 comment:
I'm so glad she loves the book. And look at all the cool Disney movies she'll enjoy watching now.
Post a Comment