Anyway, she asked to color today. She wanted to color Tigger's tail. But she ended up coloring Roo instead. But at least she could tell me which coloring book she wanted! Very cool.
I love her concentration here...
It's fuzzy, but to me it looks as if she's smoking her crayon. I don't know where she got this since she's not around anyone who smokes.
She told me she had a boogoo (a booger) and I guess the crayon helped get it out.


Soon after taking these pictures, she was yelling that she couldn't see. "I cate see! I cate see!" I hadn't put her hair in piggies yet and her hair was in her eyes. She can see now. Oh, and she sings "Row, row, row your boat" now. Only this is how it goes:
Woah a boat
Woah a boat
Woah a boat
A streeeeam
Merry, merry, merry
Again.
1 comment:
Wow! Emily is so big and so beautiful! :) I can't wait to see her next week. She looks too innocent to cause any trouble...hee hee! :)
Post a Comment