
I'm painting and gluing ribbon on clothespins. I'm planning on displaying Emily's artwork on a clothesline that will be in her room. I'm having way too much fun with these! I have more I'm working on and then I'll have to buy more clothespins. Anyone want any? Maybe I could make a buck or two...
"Cheese!" Oh goodness, I should have combed her hair before taking her picture. Oh well, I really had asked her earlier if she wanted a pigtail, but she said no. Plus, I didn't really feel like fighting with her to keep her still to get the hair thingy in her hair. Her favorite saying, besides "Hey, what's that stuff?" is "Whaddya got?" And she repeats it over and over. It gets to the point where I'll just give her random answers, like, "Seven," or "Potato head." She just gives me funny looks and asks again.
Her hair is getting long!
I swear my belly feels bigger than it looks in this picture. It looks exactly the same as last week! What is up with that???
Her hair is getting long!
I swear my belly feels bigger than it looks in this picture. It looks exactly the same as last week! What is up with that???
See? The bottle is TINY!!! She is so weird. When I brought it out to take a picture of it, she freaked. She freaked while I was taking the picture and she freaked when I walked through the room to put it back on the bathroom counter. And she continued to freak even after it was out of site and I had moved to the computer to download my photos.
2 comments:
So, if you want to keep Emily out of something, just plant fingernail polish around it...IT.COULD.WORK!!! HA! Love the clothespins. If you got a roll of magnet tape you could use them on the fridge. I would like to have some for my fridge. If they had the names of my grandkids on them, then I could use them for a picture of each of them...Hey! Dad could do that at the office, too. Get busy girl!
Cute idea! What craft blogs are you going to? I'm always looking for crafty things...I just need to find the time to do them. :-)
Post a Comment