I guess I should post a pic of my belly. It's not that great of a shot, because I just KNOW I'm bigger than this. Unless my mirrors are lying. They're lying, aren't they? Stoopid mirrors. When I look in the mirror and see my buttockal area, I see an increase in acreage. And I see lots of growth in the belly area, too. Especially when I look down. I'm going to wear these jeans in my series of belly shots for this pregnancy, just to see if I can. It should be interesting.
3 comments:
You are so not like your mother! I had a pretty good pooch the end of the third month...as in, there was no doubt I was pregnant. People can look at you and not even realize your pregnant, and you're six months! It will be interesting to see how your jeans fit in another couple of months.
So. Not. Fair.
;)
Oh, my golly! Increased acreage??! Where! You look great. Your blog is so fun to read. You just crack me up! I saw your photography website. You are SO talented! I'm impressed.
-Julianna
Post a Comment