Monday, October 01, 2007

Trust Issues

The day we were to leave on our vacation I was packing like a madwoman. This left Emily on her own to entertain herself. I thought I could trust her to play in her room. I mean, that's where all the cool toys are, right? Yeah, right. Apparently the bathroom is way cooler.
Notice her gazing upon her work in the mirror. She was proud! But now I can't trust her to play on her own and not get into things.
And, yeah, I had to get all artistic on you. I think it's a neat point of view, though.

I am currently editing the photos from the trip. Day one was the beach. Stay tuned!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you made me laugh!!! I do like her reflection in the mirror. She looks so proud of her work.

Anonymous said...

What is the thing that is on the toilet seat?

Anonymous said...

It's a thing that keeps the toilet clean...if you can't use the toilet, it stays clean...duh!

Anonymous said...

Where do you put the batteries?

You people in Texas.... you have all the cool new stuff....

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

The thing on the toilet seat keeps the water in and the children out.

Kelly said...

Remember, when they are quiet you worry.

Tammie said...

Isn't it amazing how much mess a little toddler can do. Eric does the same thing. He is into to everything. Yikes!