We thought that since Emily loves animals so much that she would be a farmer for Halloween this year. I bought her some bib overalls and she already had the cute shirt (thanks Kelly!). Nana is currently looking for a stuffed chicken that Emily could carry around, along with a basket of fake eggs. I imagine she'll be saying, "buh-gok, buh-gok" for candy this year instead of "trickertreat."

This is her beauty pageant smile. She's an energetic toddler who loves animals and wants world peace.

7 comments:
What sweet pictures! She is just so adorable!!
Hey...where'd my comment go??? I love the pictures!!! She's such a cute farmer girl. I commented earlier, but, for some reason it didn't work. Maybe I did something wrong...imagine that!
You can tell that Emily doesn't sit still for you while you do her hair! Looks ever so cute.
Let me see.... Farmer Emily.... nice ring to it..... (still need to work on the shoe thing...)
very cute..I like the costume idea! I can put evans hair in pigtails maybe i'll make him the same thing. haha...nah this year he is going to be a pirate...I even got him a sword!
Cute!
Hey there. I'll be in Paris on Sat/sun for the reunion. will you be in paris on either of those days? let me know: charlottalove@gmail.com
Post a Comment