We had a sheepdog named Charlie. Charlie's vision was hindered by the hair covering his eyes. Sometimes he'd walk around with his head tilted up so he could see under his bangs. And as most sheepdogs do, Charlie would run with his head turned slightly to the side so he would be able to see out of at least one eye. Strangely enough, this is what Emily does, too.
3 comments:
Bring that girl over to our house tomorrow and I will cut her bangs! Makes me think of when you decided to grow your bangs out in high-school...and get a pretty perm...and wear blue eye-liner. Those memories are painful, and don't want my niece to be in pain. Bring her over tomorrow.
Charlie also used to eat tube socks. I remember one time walking in on Mom trying to pull a tube sock out of Charlie's mouth. Nasty. At least Emily doesn't eat socks.
Yes, I remember meeting Charlie. He is HUGE!!
Post a Comment