Okay, I'm taking a time out from vacation photos. I need help. The question: Should I cut Emily's hair? Please take a moment to vote. Voting ends Sunday at 9pm.
Please take into consideration that sometimes snot gets in her bangs...
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
just trim her bangs a lot shorter but let everything else grow out....I love her long hair!
Have you thought about headbands? You wouldn't have to cut her bangs...but then again, she might look like a peeled onion. Bring her over to the house and I'll cut her bangs for free! But there will be a cost if there's a booger in it.
I would have been happy to grow Cora's hair all out, but she's got a double crown, so her hair all falls to the front. So... bangs are cute in my experience, especially when you have no other choice between bangs or Cousin It.
6 comments:
just trim her bangs a lot shorter but let everything else grow out....I love her long hair!
I think you should take her to Cool Cuts. They should be able to trim her bangs and have it blend in nicely to her hair in the back.
I voted no, but i agree with Danielle, cut her bangs and let the rest grow out.
Have you thought about headbands? You wouldn't have to cut her bangs...but then again, she might look like a peeled onion.
Bring her over to the house and I'll cut her bangs for free! But there will be a cost if there's a booger in it.
I would have been happy to grow Cora's hair all out, but she's got a double crown, so her hair all falls to the front. So... bangs are cute in my experience, especially when you have no other choice between bangs or Cousin It.
I think Em will be cute with bangs!
If you don't want to cut it use hair clips. I am so glad that I let Makayla's hair grow out. The process sucked but now it is so cute on her!
Post a Comment