We've been sorta holed up in our house for the past couple of days. I was sick and now Emily is sick and Rob is getting sick. I hate it when Emily is sick. I can't fix it. But, I can take photos!
You'd never know by the looks of her belly that she threw up her breakfast.



Faker.
7 comments:
Poor baby. She looks like she's feeling fine in the rest of the pictures. Hope you're all better real soon!
Ha! What a ham! Maybe she's like her aunt Kelly. Always a poser for the camera.
She looks pretty happy for being sick. Hope you guys get to feeling better. Take care.
That last picture is adorable! I got to see your dad and he said your mom was sick too. Goodness...get to feeling better!
SHE IS A FAKER! I never look that happy when i'm sick! lol!
I hope you all feel better soon! She is so darn cute!
LOVE the last one with the tongue. Beautiful shot of Miss Em!
Post a Comment