I actually saw that blog the other day. Go Chrissy! I am just going to stick to one. :o)
btw: what happens if you have another baby? NOT that I am predicting, hinting, or anything of the sort. But, what then? Four Hills Photography? ...I guess then it could just be One Big Mountain Photography or something. :o)
Good pictures of the Sparks! I couldn't make a comment on the new blog.
You've got so many blogs now I don't know which one to keep up with. Good Luck with your Three Hills Photography. Nice pictures!
Those photos of Winston are GREAT! I am loving the angles! Way to shoot you shutter bug!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I actually saw that blog the other day. Go Chrissy! I am just going to stick to one. :o)
btw: what happens if you have another baby? NOT that I am predicting, hinting, or anything of the sort. But, what then? Four Hills Photography? ...I guess then it could just be One Big Mountain Photography or something. :o)
Good pictures of the Sparks! I couldn't make a comment on the new blog.
You've got so many blogs now I don't know which one to keep up with. Good Luck with your Three Hills Photography. Nice pictures!
Those photos of Winston are GREAT! I am loving the angles! Way to shoot you shutter bug!
Post a Comment