Tuesday, September 11, 2007

FAQ for Three Hills Photography

Q: What happens when you have another baby? Will you change the name to Four Hills Photography?

A: What makes you think I'm having another baby? Kidding. Well, Three Hills rolls off the tongue easier than Four Hills, so we'll just keep the name the same. It won't make sense, but perhaps it will make more sense if we have three children. So, the answer is, the name will stay the same. Just because. Or maybe we'll change it to Three Hills and a Lump.

Q: Why another blog? Don't you have enough?

A: The new blog will be specifically for my photography business. It may even replace My Little Hobby. I don't know. I think three blogs is enough for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three Hills could stand for "me, myself and I".

Anonymous said...

LOL. Do what you want Chrissy. It is YOUR business, YOUR hobby. Therefore name it what YOU want!

Anonymous said...

Foot hills sounds like a good name...

Kelly said...

I like the name. I think it's PERFECT!!! And I totally agree with Tammie. You do what YOU want!!!