Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm Published!

I think. I'm not sure. But still, someone on Flickr saw my photo of a banana and asked if he could use it in an online article. I'm excited, even though it's not front page or anything exciting like that. Hey, it's a start and it's nice to be asked!

Here is the photo he asked to use:

Here's a screen shot. My photo is in the middle of the three photos on the bottom row. Yay!

And here is the link to his article. You'll notice on the right side of the page there are pictures of bananas; click on "more pictures" at the end of the photos. I think the photos on the front page change, so I may not be on the front page.









3 comments:

Kelly said...

That is bananas! Har har! No seriously, that is so awesome Chrissy!

Anonymous said...

you are soooo cool!!!! that is great!

Anonymous said...

Buhhhh-Nana!