I went to Chick-Fil-A yesterday and got Emily a lemonade. She LOVES it! Especially since she can drink it through a straw.
Check out the concentration on her face.
And then of course I have to add some additional cute pictures of the kid.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I want to go to Chic-fil-a...I don't know how to spell it for sure, but you know where I want to go. I LOVE their chicken nuggets. Their lemonade is super good, too. Lucky Emily. Love her outfit, cute. She's CUTE, as always.
4 comments:
I want to go to Chic-fil-a...I don't know how to spell it for sure, but you know where I want to go. I LOVE their chicken nuggets. Their lemonade is super good, too. Lucky Emily. Love her outfit, cute. She's CUTE, as always.
She's so photogenic! You really should send some pics of her to a magazine.
haha she has cute little lips!
She has such pretty eyes,
I miss Chick fil a. We dont have 1 here anymore. :-(
Post a Comment