I got my hair cut today. I love it. I went to Kelly's hair guy, Miguel. He's good! He was very fast with his cutting tools. Hair was flying all over the place! But he seemed to know what he was doing. Like my shirt? I got it at Bodega Bay. It has a crab on it and it says, "I Pinch." I think it's cute.
9 comments:
I like it! Looks really nice. I may have to have him cut my hair sometime.
Cute haircut! Looks really good! Do you think he could do anything with my hair?
Nice haircut Chrissy.
Michael....which hair? The left one or the right one? Sigh...like I have any room to talk.
Cute haircut Chrissy. I always thought you looked nice with short hair.
Very Cute!
Your shirt should say at the bottom "With my Toes". Nice hair cut, looking good.
I think from now on I will only get my hair cut by guys with foreign names. Or black women whose names are at least 3 syllables long and end in "ia". The hair just looks cuter.
Love the do!
Yes, I love the hair and I love Miguel. I need to see him so bad!!!
And Jason is soooo right on about the shirt. Your toe pinches are so dang PAINFUL!
I LOVE your hair...makes you look so young!
Post a Comment