These are some pretty little flowers in Aunt Sharon's backyard. They were just so cute and I couldn't resist capturing their cuteness. Wanna know I how got the shot? I'll tell you, it took lots of skillz. Getting in the perfect position to capture the little happy flowers was very difficult. Especially since I was wearing a white shirt. Sometimes you've just gotta get dirty to get the right shot. Dad took this picture of me taking that picture. Kinda neat, huh?

5 comments:
I wish I had had a camera, too, because I was watching Dad taking pictures of you taking picture of flowers and that would've been a cool picture. Maybe next time. I'm just so glad you're having fun with your camera and we're reaping the benefits by having lots of neat pictures of all kinds of stuff (but most importantly, grandchilden).
you do have some mad skillz!!!
No shoes..........
Hi Chrissy, thanks for visiting my blog ... I'm looking forward to the new camera! Your blogs are fantastic, and your photos are amazing! I'll be back to get some tips ...
Melissa
Nana, get a camera. I want to see that picture of Grumpa taking a picture of Chrissy taking a picture of Emily playing with a camera...
Post a Comment