Friday, September 24, 2010

wanna know why I don't blog much?

because when I do try to do something...

It was a dry erase marker, so it came right off everything except the walls. Every time I try to sit and do some work on the computer, something always happens/someone hit someone/someone is looking at someone/someone has to poo or pee/someone needs a drink/someone needs food/someone is being too quiet/someone needs...I could go on and on.

Today, someone was too quiet. The girls were working on their "homework" and I left for just a moment to look at something on the computer because I'm dumb. I should know better than to do something I want to do. Silly. So now you know why I don't blog much.

And this is why I let her live:
because she is just SO darn cute!!!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Ah, yes, I remember things like this happening when you kids were little...it's way cuter when your grandchildren do it! Since it didn't come off the wall, sign her name to it and call it what it is: ART. Smooches!