Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We're Back!

Whew, what a fun trip! We had such a super time in Canada and we met some amazing people while up there. The wedding was beautiful and I have SO MANY photos to go through. I'll post highlights as I go through them.
Here is Emily and her new friend Sage. They hit it off immediately. Emily calls her "My Sage!"
Sage and her brother Joshua. He was so good with the girls. He's a good big brother!
The girls enjoyed climbing up the slide and then sliding back down.
Look at Sage's curly hair! It was so beautiful and soft!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sage and Emily are so cute together! Too bad you guys live so far apart. Looking forward to more pictures!

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun time! glad you got some great photos!

Terri said...

That is so great that you got to meet them!

Tammie said...

I always liked the name Sage. She is adorable. Cute pictuers of the girls.

Tammie said...

Cute pictures of the girls. I like the name Sage and her curls are so pretty.