Thursday, August 28, 2008

Scooby Doo!


I believe the highlight of Emily's trip to Canada would be meeting Scooby Doo. At first I thought she'd be scared by how big he was compared to what she sees on TV, but after a moment, she approached Scooby and gave him a hug. It was sweet. She even asked where Shaggy was.

The remainder of the day, though, she kept asking where Scooby was. "Find Scooby Doo? Scooby Doo, where are you?" She seemed very upset that she couldn't find him. Rob would try to calm her down by asking, "Do you see Scooby Doo?" and she'd put her finger on her mouth and say, "Hmmm, nope!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm amazed that she didn't turn around and run! I wonder how she'll do with Santa this year???

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!

Charlotta-love said...

Scooby? Rrr Rrr?

Terri said...

That is so cool!