Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Timmy's

After we got into Canada, my friend Issa pulled into a Tim Hortons and asked if we'd been there before. No, we hadn't, what is it? It's the place to get coffee that also has pastries and sandwiches. And they're EVERYWHERE!!! You don't have to go far to find one.

So, the next morning while Issa was at work, Rob, Emily and I walked to a Tim Hortons to get breakfast. Well, actually, by the time we got around to it, it was lunchtime, but anyway...we got our Timmy on! Pretty good food!
Look at the size of their cookies! Yummy for my tummy! (Notice the Canadian quarter I used for the size reference)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big cookies for big tummies!

Lora said...

I LOVE Tim Hortons! I instructed my husband to pull into the first one we saw on the QEW as soon as we got thru customs!

Timbits.

Holler.