Sunday, January 06, 2008

"Wee Wee Wee..."


Nana was here this week. We had a good time. She helped me get my kitchen organized. We also went through Emily's toys and made room for her new ones. We got some photos hung around the house and a curtain hung in the kitchen. My house looks and feels so much better. Thank you so much, Mom! I don't know how to thank you.

I said goodbye to Mom today. I was sad, but I knew she needed/wanted to go home. I thought about holding her hostage, but that's just not cool. Dad was so nice to drive all the way down to pick her up. I appreciate him doing that. It was a nice day for a drive, though! Pretty day. I went and laid down for a nap after they left and when I closed my eyes, I could still see the glare of their WHITE car. I got a tiny tear. *sniff*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww...I will come back again. I had a good time. Sorry I slept in so late this morning and made you worry and you had to come in and see if I was breathing...TWICE! I'm not going to eat any chocolate tonight and maybe I'll be able to get to sleep sooner. Give Emily smooches for me. Thanks again for the fun week!