Friday, January 18, 2008

Oh Crap.

After entering Ree's "Name that Photo" Contest, I decided I'd check out her readers' blogs. I went through the comments of The Contest post and clicked on the names that had links. There are a lot of blogs I enjoy! I'm still going through the blogs. And I've added a lot to my favorites.

So here's my question: How many links can you add to your favorites? I have a ton. Will my computer crash as I add one more link to my favorites? Will it scream out "Too many! Get a life!" And when I'm done adding PW readers' blogs to my favorites, when will I find the time to go back and visit? Crap. I need more hours in my day.

And now I'm wondering if they've checked out my blog. Oh, now I'm nervous.

2 comments:

Lora said...

girl, get yourself a google reader. I'm assuming you have a gmail account since you're on blogger. You know that dropdown menu where you can reach blogger on the top tool bar? Go to the "reader", click on "add subscription" and then the reader will let you know any time that one of your favorites are updated via the feed. The only drawback is that private blogs don't have feeds, so you'll have to manually check them

Trust me on this, it will change your life! No unneccesary clicking!

Charlotta-love said...

GASP! I'm so glad I read Lora's comment. I've been wondering how to do that.

Anyway, I stopped clicking on other blogs b/c I already have about 30 blogs I read daily. Oh, and then there's that work bit. Kinda gets in the way sometimes.