I doubt this is a big deal to anyone but me, but I just thought I'd share a few things about Emily. She knows a few letters of the alphabet. I, O, U, M, S and B. She can say and sign "circle" and "star" and can identify circle, star, square, rectangle, and triangle. She can sort her shapes in her shape sorter like a pro. The other day we were on our way home from Walmart and as we were nearing our street, she signed "home". She recognized our neighborhood (probably because we go that route every day).
And she has GREAT nose-picking form. I'm so proud.
4 comments:
Obviously, nose picking is a sign of intelligence...
My favorite is when she uses two fingers from the same hand to get both nostrils at the same time... and then she asks, "wasat?" when her finger is in her nose so you can tell her "booger", which causes her to laugh. There is, of course, no booger, but she knows that's where they are.
hahahahaha that is so funny! cracks me up!
Em, isn't picking her nose. She is digging for gold.
Post a Comment