Sunday, January 27, 2008

Senior Year

This is a little questionaire I found on a blog of a friend of a friend of a friend. (I *heart* blog surfing). Remember your senior year of high school? I'm sure some of you remember. Well, this was fun to fill out, so enjoy. I'd love to see your answers!

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, Chris Terry for three months. This guy named Brian Tiehen wanted to date me.
2. Did you win anything in Senior's Who's Who? Ha, no. If I did win, it woulda been "Who's she?"
3. What kind of car did you drive? Michael's sky blue piece he named Winnie Faye.
4. It's Friday night...where r u? Most likely home.
5. Were you a party animal? Ha, no.
6. Were you considered a flirt? HA! No.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No.
8. Were you a nerd? Most likely. Geek, dork, nobody--whatever you want to call it.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No, but I did get a couple of detentions that I served during lunch. I couldn't get to school on time.
10. Can you sing the fight song? I remember the tune, but not all the words.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I don't remember ANY of my teachers' names. But I thought the Film Analysis teacher was cool. She drank "cough syrup" a lot.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? The first table on the left as you'd come down the stairs into the cafeteria. I ate with Anna Butler and some other chick and this other chick and this guy who had a crush on Anna. I forget their names!
13.What was your school's full name? Coronado High School
14. School mascot? The Mustangs
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Ha, no.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yes. I would have played soccer
17.What do you remember most about graduation? The stupid hat. And it was HOT. And there were 400 the graduated, so it took for-freakin'-ever.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? Pfft, I went to school.
19 Were you in any clubs? Heh...no.
20. Have u gained some weight since then? I think I've lost weight actually.
21. Who was your Senior prom date? Uh...my second cousin's nephews best friend. Seriously. I don't remember his name. He was tall and he closed his eyes for the picture. Dweeb. His name mighta been Matt. Or David. Eric? No...
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Um, no. I didn't go. I wasn't invited. (See #2)
23. Who was your home room teacher? I think my English teacher.
24. Do you still talk to people from school? No. (See #2)

Okay, I'm tagging anyone and everyone.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has been so long I can’t remember if I went to high school.

Can't wait to see your mothers.

Charlotta-love said...

P P PAR R R RIS PAR RIS PARIS PARIS PARIS.
That was our fight cheer. I don't know if we had a fight song which is sad since I would have been playing it on my flute.

Anonymous said...

I have a lot of the same answers as you, Chrissy. Sorta sad. But, I dated your dad in high school, then married him a year after I graduated, then three years later, started having a bunch of kids. Now I'm married to a doctor who is a grandfather...and he's still the guy I dated in high school and married 41 years ago. I may not have done much in high school that's noteworthy, but I did date and marry the best guy I ever dated...oh, wait a minute...he's the ONLY one I ever dated - and he's the one that gave me my first kiss...BEAT THAT ONE UL!!!

Anonymous said...

My senior year was so much fun!!If I have time I will do the questionaire.
Aaron had mention to me not long ago that this year would be our 20 year high school reunion.
Aaron was my high school sweetheart during my senior year. He was and still is my McDreamy. We have been happily married for almost 17 years. Plus, we have 3 handsome,fun-loving boys.

Michael said...

It was a 1980 Buick Skylark named "Winnie Mae" and it had upholstery with little shapes of Texas in it. Uglier than sin. We ended up giving the car away. Oh, and it was an ugly sky blue color. With no air-conditioning. And didn't I date your friend you ate lunch with? Both of them?

Terri said...

I filled it out so take a look

Terri said...

Yes I believe we would've been friend's in school also :)